At a Glance
Camino Global is a missions organization that seeks to make disciples among Spanish speakers around the globe. Radiant (Bark's charitable division) had the opportunity to design and execute a complete rebrand of the ministry. Five years later, they came to us at a time when information technology was being revolutionized — digital was becoming king, and they didn’t want to get left behind.
We worked with Camino Global to create a fresh, fully integrated web presence that would meet the challenges of current-day web usage, as well as the unique needs of the organization. We pushed the envelope from a design perspective to achieve a beautiful expression of the ministry’s heart and work.
Aside from our impressive wins listed below, both Camino Global workers and supporters expressed appreciation for the new site’s user experience and added giving features.
From the launch, we saw:
- 36% increase in average daily site visitors, year-over-year
- 9% increase in average time on site
- An impressive 333% increase in average time spent on giving-related pages
- 25% increase in mobile site visitors, year-over-year
We even won two Webby awards and a Davey Award for our work!
- Technology that smoothed the path for new ministry engagement
- Branding strategy
- Systems to better facilitate communications with supporters
- Logo and stationery
- Digital and print materials
- Multiple websites