At a Glance
The Salvation Army in Canada employs 10,000 people and is supported by over 130,000 volunteers. After seeking leading agencies in Canada and the U.S. that could build an enterprise-level digital solution that would allow for full collaboration and efficiency between all departments and sectors of the organization, they chose Radiant (Bark's charitable division).
Through a series of consulting and planning sessions, we worked with the Salvation Army department heads to develop a customized framework and UX metrics that would accomplish the organization’s goals. After 18 months of careful planning and execution, the Salvationist platform was launched and now serves the entire organization and its constituents.
Geoff Moulton, Salvation Army in Canada Editor in Chief, noted:
The Radiant WebTools-powered website is the result of the collaboration of more than a dozen THQ departments and sections to create a one-stop hub for internal news and information. Benefits of the new website include:
- increased security
- cost savings
- mobile-friendly interface
- accessibility compliance
- elimination of redundancies
- a better user experience as we integrate resources under one umbrella
- Multiple strategy sessions
- Project requirements documentation
- Fully responsive Salvationist website, powered by Radiant WebTools (Bark's web platform for charities)
- Fully responsive CANBDA youth ministry website, powered by Radiant WebTools
- Ongoing support and collaboration